Accessories


Ballast Units
17 products

Solenoid Valve
12 products

Monitoring Systems
4 products

Purge Valve
1 products

Products

0.5" Solenoid Valve 120 V / 60 Hz
SKU: TWT-4-SV500-1

0.5" Solenoid Valve 120 V / 60 Hz


Call for Quote: US (800) 728-3420 Int. (201) 750-1063
0.5" Solenoid Valve 230 V / 50 H
SKU: TWT-4-SV500-2

0.5" Solenoid Valve 230 V / 50 H


Call for Quote: US (800) 728-3420 Int. (201) 750-1063
0.75" Solenoid Valve 120 V / 60 Hz
SKU: TWT-4-SV750-1

0.75" Solenoid Valve 120 V / 60 Hz


Call for Quote: US (800) 728-3420 Int. (201) 750-1063
0.75" Solenoid Valve 230 V / 50 Hz
SKU: TWT-4-SV750-2

0.75" Solenoid Valve 230 V / 50 Hz


Call for Quote: US (800) 728-3420 Int. (201) 750-1063
1" Solenoid Valve 120 V / 60 Hz
SKU: TWT-4-SV1000-1

1" Solenoid Valve 120 V / 60 Hz


Call for Quote: US (800) 728-3420 Int. (201) 750-1063
1" Solenoid Valve 230 V / 50 Hz
SKU: TWT-4-SV1000-2

1" Solenoid Valve 230 V / 50 Hz


Call for Quote: US (800) 728-3420 Int. (201) 750-1063
1.25" Solenoid Valve 120 V / 60 Hz
SKU: TWT-4-SV1250-1

1.25" Solenoid Valve 120 V / 60 Hz


Call for Quote: US (800) 728-3420 Int. (201) 750-1063
1.25" Solenoid Valve 230 V / 50 Hz
SKU: TWT-4-SV1250-2

1.25" Solenoid Valve 230 V / 50 Hz


Call for Quote: US (800) 728-3420 Int. (201) 750-1063
1.5" Solenoid Valve 120 V / 60 Hz
SKU: TWT-4-SV1500-1

1.5" Solenoid Valve 120 V / 60 Hz


Call for Quote: US (800) 728-3420 Int. (201) 750-1063
1.5" Solenoid Valve 230 V / 50 Hz
SKU: TWT-4-SV1500-2

1.5" Solenoid Valve 230 V / 50 Hz


Call for Quote: US (800) 728-3420 Int. (201) 750-1063